Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Anal.....I prefer Thorough.....

I am going away for 3 nights and 4 days to the States shopping with my Mom, Grandmother & Rickcola.
I am leaving the kids with Tim on a really busy weekend with his work, so he wanted to make sure I didn't forget to tell him something...really I tell him many times over and over but he usually only hears the first part or the part he wants to hear....typical guy.

So here are all outfits laid out for both kids, he just has to pick one.
The ones by the wall marked with a sticky are for Sunday and her dance outfit for Saturday.
Why pick out the clothes...cause she has some favorites she likes to wear and some of Lincoln's aren't so easy to put on him....

I also put stickies all around the kitchen so he can't say he couldn't find something or I never told him that....

And of course I wrote out a typical day for each of the kids for him to refer to in the time of need.
I know he will be fine...plus he can always call me, I have a cell.

4 comments:

Duane and Kendra Dodge said...

Marni, I can't believe what I am seeing, well really I can because you are so "thorough". And you wonder where Libby gets her tendencies from:)

Carly said...

Good Lord

lisaandmicah said...

Too funny, at least he will be able to get everything right... right?? Have a great trip!

amarea said...

hahaha This is what I have to look forward to!!! lol!