Thursday, July 10, 2008

LLBean & Hotel

Goodbye old back pack, I love LLBean backpacks and they have a lifetime warranty on them. One of the straps was starting to frey so I got it replaced for free!!!
At LLBean around 11:00ish that night. It was a long day and she was wound up by the time we got to the hotel, so we ran down to show her the fish and return my back pack without any line ups.
She was starting to feel better when she had to organize all the bathroom items on the counter
Breakfast in Freeport at the Holiday Inn Express. It was a great breakfast, which we made our home for 2 nights due to the burn.

2 comments:

Shaun and Michelle Slauenwhite said...

That is INSANE about Libby's burn! I can't believe they had a heater that hot in a bathroom! Will the train company do anything for you guys because of that? I was shocked!

But otherwise, looks like a great trip! Shaun loves the Marcotti (is that how you spell it?) too at the Olive Garden!

Yukes said...

Hey, we aren't sure what we are doing yet. And yes, no heater should be that hot to burn you if you touch it...not good.
It's Manacotti, i think. I will get that again next time I go.