Saturday, March 21, 2009

New Camera...Finally!!!

Well this is our brand new Power shot SD1000....yay! I got it almost free, from Shoppers today. They had redeem your points today so the camera was $199 and I had $170 worth to redeem, pretty good I'd say, worth the wait. Because Power Shots our my first choice for cameras and we already had one so I have 2 back up batteries for it. It doesn't have a better zoom, but it is a pocket camera and that's all I want for my purse or pocket.
Old was SD300 and 4.0 megapixals.....New has 7.1 megapixels
The screen on the new one is also bigger. The guys also gave me this microfiber cloth to clean the screen and lens. So now when we go to Florida, I won't miss any shots popping the battery in and out of our old one to turn it on and off.

1 comment:

heather said...

congrats!!! new cameras are GREAT!!!