Saturday, October 25, 2008

20/20

Today Libby & I went to the eye doctor to get our eyes checked. Dr. Swift said once she is 3 get her eyes tested to make sure everything is looking good. I haven't had and eye test in almost 15 years so I got mine tested as well. We did many tests, I read letters on the wall, Libby read pictures on the wall (bday cake, duck, plane...). Then we did color blind tests and I did a glaucoma test (eyes drops involved, so she didn't get that one). The good news is....we both have 20/20 vision, great eye control, same strength in both eyes (one isn't stronger then the other) and neither of us is color blind. I also am not susceptible to glaucoma. Pretty cool & quite high tech compared to 15 years ago.
Libby in the machine, which tests your prescription levels as you stare at a picture. It was hard for her to sit still and keep her eyes looking the right way for the Dr. to take the picture of her eyes...but she eventually got it.

No comments: