Monday, October 06, 2008

Update....

Well no pics to post.....our camera is on the fritz, we need a new one or else that is the end of blogging with pictures and capturing everything the kids do.
With the economy falling apart, Tim doesn't want to spend any unnecessary money right now....I would say that a camera IS a NECESSITY or else the kids will grow up and we'll have no pictures of it happening.....
Hopefully I will win this debate this week and we'll have a new camera very soon....then I'll have some more interesting posts on the blog or else I will just have to start posting things about the economy falling apart, and that won't be fun to write or read about. In the meantime I guess I will just start stock piling canned goods and gas, while I try and win my camera debate.

14 comments:

Shaun and Michelle Slauenwhite said...

Haha, I think you need a camera! I hope you win the debate :) Was this your camera that you bought on kijiji?

amarea said...

haha Marni, you are too funny!!

I have a functioning camera here that I never use... Would you like to borrow it till you get a new one?

Yukes said...

Hi,
It was my kijiji camera, it lasted me a good few months, now it is just quirky....
I can't borrow it, I have to win my debate in order to get a new camera for the family!!!

Adrian said...

I can't go on just reading, I need pics. Everything from wrapped up legs, Lincoln sleeping, or Libby's poor burnt bum. Pics are required daily and tell the better story.
Just stop feeding Tim and he'll cave on the debate. How long can he last on cucumber sandwichs he makes himself?

Yukes said...

Good point....he does like to eat and does not like making it himself, I'll use that to my advantage!

Yukes said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Yukes said...

To whoever wrote the anonymous comment...unless you can sign your name to the words you write, don't bother to comment....thanks!

Diana said...

You NEED to get a camera or your blog will start looking as pathetic as mine...that would be a shame:)

I suggest the argument that if you stop buying things you're only going to make the economy WORSE...buying that camera will help BOOST the economy!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Yukes said...

Like I said anonymous, if I don't know who you are, your comments mean nothing to me.... =)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Yukes said...

And I'm done with the judging brave anonymous commenter....

Anonymous said...

Marni make it so anonymous comments can't be made!

Anonymous said...

Camera is a necessity! I agree with Adrian! Jan